Are you obsessed with Airbnb like I am? Do you hunt long and hard to find the most unique Airbnb rentals? Are you wanting to stay in the coolest Airbnb every time you need accommodation? If you answered yes to any of the above you are in the right place.
Airbnb - Everything You Need To Know
A great alternative to hotels is that of Airbnb. Often you can score yourself a better level of luxury for the price of an Airbnb than that of a hotel. Be sure when using Airbnb though that if you are wanting that particular level of luxury, you select the ‘entire place’ filter. This will ensure that the results you are shown are for entire places and you won’t need to share with the apartment or even room with anyone. Unless you find that luxurious then, by all means, go for it, it is cheaper.
Haven’t stayed with Airbnb before? Wanting some $$ off to get you started?
Here is $55AUD off your first stay.
Our Current Airbnb Reviews
Interested in other Airbnb articles? Check out:
– JAPAN – The Best Airbnb – Hakuba Accommodation
– MALAYSIA – Airbnb Malaysia – The Best Kuala Lumpur
– THAILAND Amazing Pool Villa – Hua Hin with Airbnb Thailand
– ITALY – Airbnb Firenze – The Best Florence Airbnb
– AUSTRALIA – Airbnb Brisbane – The Best Places To Stay in Brisbane
– AUSTRALIA – Airbnb Melbourne – Luxury Accommodation Melbourne
– AUSTRALIA – Luxury Accommodation Sydney – Airbnb For The WIN
– AUSTRALIA – Airbnb Options – Adelaide to Melbourne along The Great Ocean Road
– CHILE – Where to Stay in Santiago, Chile with Airbnb
MANY MORE TO COME….
– Unique Airbnb Rentals – The Coolest Airbnbs
Looking for Unique Airbnbs?
Other Favourite Airbnbs
If you’re planning on visiting Thailand and looking for the ultimate pool villa, Hua Hin maybe the perfect place. If you are looking for luxury accommodation with a cheap price tag, then you have to check out this amazing pool villa with Airbnb Hua Hin, Thailand.
When something is new, there is always that feeling of excitement with a dash of nervousness. Navigating our first Airbnb experience was no different. An Airbnb in Santiago, Chile is a great option for any traveller and I would highly recommend it.