- 1 Types of Travel
- 1.1 Helpful Posts
- 1.1.1 Road Trip Norway – Lofoten to North Cape.
- 1.1.2 Motorhome Hire New Zealand With Wilderness NZ – Vista 2
- 1.1.3 Review – Spaceships Rocket – Campervan Rental New Zealand
- 1.1.4 Spaceships Beta Review with Spaceships New Zealand
- 1.1.5 SPAIN: Road Trip – 5 Days In Asturias
- 1.1.6 5 Day Road Trip Tour of Norway: Itinerary incl. the Fjords
- 1.1 Helpful Posts
Types of Travel
One way cruises are AWESOME because not only are you experiencing places, enjoying the luxury of a cruise ship but also incorporating your travel all in one. If you leave from one place and some days later arrive at a new one without the cost of a flight you are certainly winning.
INTERESTED IN OTHER CRUISE INFORMATION OR ITINERARIES:
– Repositioning Cruises & Deals – The Ultimate Luxury Travel Hack
– Should You Choose To Cruise Instead of Flying
– Why I Hated My Antarctica Holiday
Another luxurious way of travelling is road tripping. Of course, this is on the proviso of a being in a great campervan, motorhome, caravan or RV. For me this includes a fixed bed (one that does not need to be set up each and every day), access to power, even when off the grid, and ideally a toilet and shower. All these luxuries make road tripping a great and affordable way to travel.
Interested in other ROAD TRIPS around the world? CHECK OUT:
– The Best 5 EUROPEAN Road Trips
– ICELAND Road Trip from Akureyri to Reykjavik
– ICELAND in a Campervan – Luxury on a Budget
– 5 Day Road Trip Tour of NORWAY incl. the Fjords
– Road Trip NORWAY – Lofoten to North Cape
– SPAIN: Road Trip – 5 Days in Asturias
– UK Road Trip Tips
The BEST Motorhome & Campervan Hire in Adelaide – AUSTRALIA
– AUSTRALIA – Adelaide to Melbourne Road Trip with Great Ocean Road Itinerary
– Comparing the Best Motorhome & Campervan Hire – NEW ZEALAND
– Kiwi Campers & Happy Campers NEW ZEALAND
– Review of a Maui Campervan – NEW ZEALAND
– Spaceships Beta Review – NEW ZEALAND
– Spaceships Rocket Review – NEW ZEALAND
– Wilderness Review – NEW ZEALAND
– Why You Should Motorhome CHILE – A Unique Way to see Chile
Love a good road trip? Norway is for you! This country is one of the most popular destinations for many reasons. Nature, wildlife, culture and food are just a few of the reasons why people love the northern experience so much.
While a lot of tourists and visitors imagine that they’ll do most of their getting around by taxi, train or bus, it’s not the only way to get around.
If you want to get to see more of this beautiful country, consider a road trip of Norway!
Choosing your motorhome for meandering around New Zealand isn’t the easiest thing to do. Do you go for one of the larger names in the industry like Britz or Maui, which are a tad more expensive but offer you peace of mind? Or the affordable alternatives like Jucy or Spaceships and skimp on space and luxury? We went for middle ground, choosing one of the luxury options fit for a moderate budget, with Wilderness NZ. In this review we’ll tell you exactly why, and whether we think the choice was the right one.
The Spaceships Rocket, you will see this campervan driving around in New Zealand everywhere as this is one of the most popular brands in the country. Of course, they are, because they are one of the cheapest. According to their website, they have won a few awards, but we wouldn’t put much weight into that. Personally, we based our choice on a mix between positive reviews and price. Their main competitor in New Zealand is probably Jucy, but their reviews are nowhere near as good. There are many other companies as well for you to consider, and we hope this little review will help you somewhat in taking a decision.
Spaceships New Zealand is one of the most popular companies for campervan hire. New Zealand is also one of the best countries in the world to road trip and campervans are one of the best options for a budget journey around this incredible country. The Spaceships Beta is a perfect size for a couple, but a family with one small child will fit easily too and that’s what we did.
Ready to discover Asturias, Spain? This 5 day Spanish road trip around Asturias will take you from mountain towns, alpine lakes and wildlife to pretty coastal cities and Asturian beaches. It’s definitely one of the best road trips in Spain, and best of all? It’s not overrun by tourists yet!
Thinking about road tripping Norway? Not sure where to start with your road trip tour of Norway? Well, you have come to the right place. This 5 day Norwegian Itinerary including some of Norway’s most incredible fjords will have you hooked and ready to book this ultimate road trip.
Disclaimer: This road trip Norway itinerary is valid for driving during Norway’s summer months. Ferries close, as do roads, as do businesses, in Norway’s fjord country in the winter months…and the fall months…and sometimes well into spring. If your Norway holidays involve travelling outside of the summer months, check your maps apps then double check your maps apps before hitting the road!