- 1 Accommodation
- 1.1 Helpful Luxury Travel Hacks - Accommodation Posts
- 1.1.1 Amazing Pool Villa – Hua Hin with Airbnb Thailand
- 1.1.2 Best Airbnb Cuba – Where to Stay in Havana
- 1.1.3 The Best Airbnb Hakuba Accommodation
- 1.1.4 Where to Stay in Santiago Chile? Our First Experience with Airbnb Santiago
- 1.1.5 Review – Villa Club Corner Residence, Canggu
- 1.1.6 8 Places to Stay in Singapore
For example don’t simply book hotels for accommodation. However, if you are planning to check out various sites, Booking.com is our favourite. But also, don’t forget those travel deal sites, such as Scoopon, to get the best bang for your buck.
Luxury Travel Hacking for accommodation comes in the form of Airbnb. If you haven’t you are missing out. Imagine getting all the amenities of a hotel plus more. Well, that is what Airbnb offers. After spending 3 months travelling through South America on a group tour staying in an Airbnb in Rio de Janeiro was just what Jarrad I needed. But what was so good about this Airbnb? Simply it was the washing machine and kitchen. These creature comforts made it feel luxurious but also homely and just what we needed.
Helpful Luxury Travel Hacks - Accommodation Posts
If you’re planning on visiting Thailand and looking for the ultimate pool villa, Hua Hin maybe the perfect place. If you are looking for luxury accommodation with a cheap price tag, then you have to check out this amazing pool villa with Airbnb Hua Hin, Thailand.
When something is new, there is always that feeling of excitement with a dash of nervousness. Navigating our first Airbnb experience was no different. An Airbnb in Santiago, Chile is a great option for any traveller and I would highly recommend it.