- 1 Accommodation
- 1.1 Helpful Luxury Travel Hacks - Accommodation Posts
- 1.1.1 10 Private Pool Villas in Phuket to Add to Your Bucket List
- 1.1.2 Airbnb Canberra – Incredible Canberra Rentals
- 1.1.3 Airbnb Perth – The Best Short Term Accommodation in Perth
- 1.1.4 Airbnb Adelaide – The Best Airbnbs in Adelaide & Surrounds
- 1.1.5 Where to Stay in Rio De Janeiro with Airbnb Rio
- 1.1.6 Airbnb Firenze – The Best Florence Airbnb
For example don’t simply book hotels for accommodation. However, if you are planning to check out various sites, Booking.com is our favourite. But also, don’t forget those travel deal sites, such as Scoopon, to get the best bang for your buck.
Luxury Travel Hacking for accommodation comes in the form of Airbnb. If you haven’t you are missing out. Imagine getting all the amenities of a hotel plus more. Well, that is what Airbnb offers. After spending 3 months travelling through South America on a group tour staying in an Airbnb in Rio de Janeiro was just what Jarrad I needed. But what was so good about this Airbnb? Simply it was the washing machine and kitchen. These creature comforts made it feel luxurious but also homely and just what we needed.
Having stayed in countless Airbnb’s across the world we are going to continue to build and create a portfolio of Airbnb Reviews across the world. Currently we have:
Interested in other Airbnb articles? Check out:
– JAPAN – The Best Airbnb – Hakuba Accommodation
– MALAYSIA – Airbnb Malaysia – The Best Kuala Lumpur
– THAILAND – Amazing Pool Villa – Hua Hin with Airbnb Thailand
– THAILAND – Private Pool Villas in Phuket
– AUSTRALIA – Airbnb Adelaide – The Best Airbnbs in Adelaide & Surrounds
– AUSTRALIA – Airbnb Brisbane – The Best Places To Stay in Brisbane
– AUSTRALIA – Airbnb Canberra – Incredible Canberra Rentals
– AUSTRALIA – Airbnb Melbourne – Luxury Accommodation Melbourne
– AUSTRALIA – Airbnb Perth – The Best Short Term Accommodation in Perth
– AUSTRALIA – Luxury Accommodation Sydney – Airbnb For The WIN
– AUSTRALIA – Airbnb Options – Adelaide to Melbourne along The Great Ocean Road
MANY MORE TO COME….
– Unique Airbnb Rentals – The Coolest Airbnbs
Helpful Luxury Travel Hacks - Accommodation Posts
Phuket is one of Thailand’s most famous countries. Known worldwide as a tropical paradise overflowing with remarkable temples, pristine beaches, and untouched landscapes. It also offers the best base for those wanting to do island-hopping in Thailand. So over and above all of its stunning features, it’s also situated in a convenient location.
There’s nothing like lazing in the sun by your own private pool villa in Thailand. We have compiled a list of Phuket’s private pool villas that provide the ultimate luxury escape.
Canberra is quickly becoming one of the top places to visit in Australia and is well known for its culinary offerings. Canberra offers visitors an abundance of eateries, quirky coffee shops and fun night-life. There has been a big increase of students in which has had a positive impact on the atmosphere in Canberra.
We have created this list of the best Airbnb’s in Canberra so you can enjoy your visit here to the fullest.
Perth is the place to visit if you want to experience an amazing culture, stunning beaches and vibrant nightlife. While visiting of course, you want the perfect place to stay with Airbnb. Perth is full of fantastic Airbnb’s and this article showcases some of the best.
Adelaide is full of amazing accommodation options that’ll make your time truly unforgettable, including that of Airbnb. Adelaide and its surrounds have amazing regions and this post will focus on Airbnbs from the Adelaide Beaches, Adelaide Hills and the Barossa Valley.
With Adelaide being our home town we are passionate about its accommodation options. For us it might just be a quick weekend getaway but for other tourists Adelaide has incredible regions and fantastic Airbnbs that showcase its beauty.
Here are some of our favourite Adelaide Airbnbs.
When researching where to stay in Rio de Janeiro, it can be easy to get overwhelmed. For starters there’s downtown, the hip Santa Teresa area, the Botofago neighbourhood, and the famous beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema. So I postponed my decision on where to spend my last few days until after I arrived, assuming I’d figure out the best spot later.
Florence is a great city and the perfect place to start or end a trip to Italy. But where to stay in when visiting Florence? Airbnb Firenze (Italian for Florence), is a great option and this post will highlight the great Airbnb I stayed in during my visit.
There are numerous places to visit in the beautiful country and Florence should not be your only stop. When spending only a few days in Florence, you want to be centrally located. Walking to various monuments and museums is easy if you’re not there during peak season. I recently stayed at the Home Of The Lions. The one-bedroom apartment was perfect for the two of us.